test$1USD / month for 2 months Add To Cart
Module 101 CE Hourx
Module 10 Overview
Extracting Specific Teeth
Consider this module to be your user manual for extractions that will greatly enhance your ability to remove teeth with less frustration and fewer surgical errors! Many times in the beginning you may apply the wrong instrument or the wrong forces and as a result, you make the procedure more difficult than it needs to be. These videos convey the proper movements to use and instruments to employ for each and every tooth.1 CE Hour | 1 Month
- Mandibular IncisorsRuntime: 07:16
- Mandibular CaninesRuntime: 05:53
- Mandibular PremolarsRuntime: 05:58
- Mandibular MolarsRuntime: 09:04
- Erupted Mandibular Third MolarsRuntime: 05:46
- Maxillary CentralsRuntime: 04:52
- Maxillary LateralsRuntime: 04:51
- Maxillary CaninesRuntime: 07:20
- Maxillary PremolarsRuntime: 06:06
- Maxillary MolarsRuntime: 06:42
- Erupted Maxillary Third MolarsRuntime: 04:30
- Pedodontic ExodontiaRuntime: 08:24
Extracting Specific TeethView Objectivesx
- Following completion of this course the participant will be able to:
- – Describe the anatomy of maxillary and mandibular incisors, canines, premolars, and molars.
- – Recount the technique and instruments necessary to confidently extract maxillary and mandibular incisors, canines, premolars, and molars.
- – Discuss the instruments and approach necessary to remove erupted maxillary or mandibular third molars.
- – List instruments to extract primary teeth more safely and predictably.
- – Appreciate the nuances of extracting teeth in pedodontic patients.
- – Demonstrate the proper technique for removal of all primary teeth.
Extracting Specific Teeth$125USD Add to cart
O.S. Accelerator Course (2 Years Access | One-Time Payment)$1995USD / year for 2 years Add To Cart